3.11.2008

These Magic Beans Are Useless

We have a mouse in our apartment.

While watching bad tv, me and my sister contemplated how this mouse got in and where it goes when it's not making its foul appearance running across the room. That conversation didn't go very far. There was bad tv to entertain us.

We watch bad tv because we can't change the channel without having to get up, and have no idea where the remote could've disappeared to. And, after going back and forth a couple times trying to convince each other it was one another's turn to change the channel we, of course, then concluded that the mouse ate it and it was his turn.

So I drew a picture to represent this kleptomaniac mouse. I also lost a jean skirt my freshmen year of college, I assume this mouse ate it too so that is depicted in the illustration as well.