9.06.2007

Gross Negligence

I'm going to NYC soon for any and all attempts to not live in Texas anymore, instead of planning my time wisely I decided to play with the HTML layout of this page. I prepare for life with the best.

Since apparently, the hobo look is très passé. My goal for the next four days is to do laundry at some point in that time. I set goals with reasonable expectations. I wouldn't want to over exert myself. For I would be rendered useless for days on... actually, I suppose thats no different than now.

I should probably also print out a portfolio and a résumé and maybe some supplemental pieces... wow, I should get on that.

BUT first things first, I am going to watch a movie.

1 comment:

David said...

Wow - maybe your blog name should have been procrastination at its finest...

sorry it took me so long to respond. My blog won't allow my IP address from home. Any suggestions on how to fix that?