9.05.2007

You Evil Fiend!

Freshmen year of college, I noticed flashes of light in my peripheral vision-- but it was at times where there was no way a flash of light could be seen. Like at night, in the dark, with my eyes closed. Logically, I concluded I had a detached retina. This, of course was based on information gathered through random internet searches. Despite the severity of my conclusion, I never did anything to prove or disprove this idea... until I happened to have an eye appointment. Since I was there anyways, I asked about it. Turns out, I just was eating poorly. It went away, when my meals didn't consist of cakes, waffles and cookies. Who knew all that would be bad for you? And that it could get worse...

MY HEALTH (2007)
starring the charasmatic asthmatic tendencies and loveable lactose-intolerance! This whirl-winded roller coaster of a thriller has a fresh faced star to watch-- diabetes! Its going to be amazing!


I don't have it yet, but bordering on borderline is still bad enough. Phooey, I just want a cookie.

No comments: