10.29.2007

Tricky Treats

I know you are on the edge of your seat wondering what has happened in my time since my ever wonderful lesson in hitting on boys. I haven't utilized that catchy line yet, but on Saturday night I did agree to briefly date a nameless guy dressed as a man child for Halloween. I clearly make excellent choices when I am not sober. As for my get-up, I went as nobody in particular with an auburn wig (because thats what I had. I'm lazy. Whats new?)

After the Halloween fun I woke up on Sunday, looking as if I'd gotten into a fight with the concrete. I clearly lost. I trip and fall like I never learned how to stand up straight ever in life. I have various cuts on my hands and elbows in addition to the numerous bruises in places I'm not quite sure how I got. There is also a vague memory of me nearly falling off the roof, which would not have been as comical as I remember it being.

There are three particular cuts that I think is funny because its like a little reminder of how retarded I am. Its two nicks and gash conveniently arranged to look like a smirking smiley face. As if to say, you're ridiculous.

On a more decent, respectable level-- I have become semi-employed. I work as a freelance copywriter at Kidrobot. I get paid, that's what is important.

Also, I met the people who make Uncooked cards. Oddly enough, they're not crazy. Good cards. Get one and send it to someone you know or don't know.

No comments: