10.02.2007

Something Of No Real Importance

I just watched the season premiere of The Office online in a coffee shop. Thats 42 minutes of staring at a screen and doing nothing in plain sight of many strangers. All whilst I try not to laugh and smile stupidly at Jim and Pam's budding relationship.

Also, yesterday I noticed when in transit on the subway my mind wanders, which is normal-- however the fact that I start to make the expression I am thinking visible on my face makes me look a little crazy... mostly because theres more than a mere smirk or smile involved. There is head tilting, scowling, possibly some mouthing of words-- it gets intricate and weird for any on lookers. I need to stop doing that.

OR not, its New York. Everyone is a little crazy.

P.S. fuck you very much for screwing me.
(come back for the exciting conclusion to this story next time!)

No comments: